The linear variable differential transformer (LVDT) has been widely used in applications such as power turbines, hydraulics, automation, aircraft, satellites, nuclear reactors, and many others.These transducers have low hysteresis and excellent repeatability. DC-operated LVDTs are rugged in hermetically sealed sensors, constructed entirely of stainless steel 304 intended for environments containing moisture, dirt and fluid contaminants.They are designed to operate in conjunction with computer-based data processors(standard) or PLCs(option).
- SS304 construction, Spring loaded
- DC operated, Built-in signal conditioner
- 3-wire voltage output 0-5V or 0-10V
- 2-wire current output 4-20mA
- Measurement ranges from 0mm to 100mm, high
- resolution and repeatability.
- Contactless, Long lifespan
- TIR measurements
- Hydraulic cylinder position sensing
- Valve position sensing
- Roller gaps alignment
- Brake system inspections