Magnetoelectric tachometric transducer, can directly absorb mechanical energy from the object being measured and convert into electrical signal output because of its simple structure, small size and no need of power supply. It has strong anti-interference capability and wide temperature tolerance range, and is not affected by air pollution, oil pollution and other media on the test site. It is often used in electronic control engine to judge the current rotating speed and position of the crankshaft. Through the rotation of the signal disk, the cutting of the magnetic force line and the induction of core are achieved, and the signal Output. Through the modulation in the electronic control unit, high precision square wave signal is obtained.
- It has high reliability and can work in the environment of smog, oil and gas, water vapor and so on;
- Compact structure, compact size, easy to install;
- Strong output signal, wide range of measurement.
- Measurement of rotating speed of machinery and equipment;
- Detection of engine speed;
- Detection of gear speed;
- Detection of motor speed.