Magnetic proximity switch is an element which is controlled by magnetic field signal, they are used to detect circuit or mechanical motion status. It has two kinds: dry reed type and Hall type, the product we are talking here is a thread cylindrical proximity switch. Because of its small size, convenient installation and inexpensive cost, threaded cylindrical proximity switches are widely used in detecting various starting or hydraulic cylinder positions.
● Adjustable magnetic proximity switch
● Normally open, normally closed option
● Low standby power consumption
● Can customize sensitivity, line length and terminal
● Metal sealed design for hazardous conditions
● Stable performance and long life