SP1 Series Magnetic Proximity Sensor-Position switch
Magnetic proximity switch is the general term of sensors， which replaces limit switch and other contact detection methods and aims at conducting detection without contact with the detection object. It can detect the move and existence information of the object and transform them into electrical signals. The sensor products which can also detect the presence and proximity of objects without any physical contact are called “proximity switch”. There are different types of proximity switch, such as magnetic induction, electrostatic capacity, ultrasonic, photoelectric, Hall and so on. It is widely used in the position alarm of automobile, intelligent home, safety protection and industrial control area.
The working principle of the magnetic proximity switch is to generate a magnetic field around the sensor through the change of the position and polarity of the trigger to make the contact of the sensor actuate. It adopts a sealed design and has a life of at least 1 million times. It is easy to install and can be adjusted according to different application environments of customers.
● No need for standby power, good air tightness and long service life
● Multiple magnetic field sensitivity ranges can be matched with magnet trigger
● High stability, high reliability, high consistency
● Customers can customize the shell color, wire outlet direction, wire, terminal, etc.
● Automobile, industrial control, counter
● Fitness equipment
● Security and anti-theft
● Smart home appliances, smart furniture, smart toys
4. Products shows: