Micro differential pressure sensor adopts the imported high-precision, high-stability MEMS pressure core, equipped with single-chip microcomputer, RS-485 communication- and control circuit to convert the pressure difference between two gas areas into a 4-20mA two-wire system signal output which is proportional to it. By adoption of Modbus standard communication protocol, it can carry out local networking, and can directly control the fan equipment through remote control to adjust the local air supply, intelligently monitoring and regulating the air quality in local space. It is applicable to HVAC, energy management system, VAV and fan control, environmental pollution control, static pipeline and clean room pressure, smoke hood control, oven pressurization and furnace ventilation control and other fields.
- Static precision is ±3.0%FS at room temperature.
- The measure range is : ± 500 Pa
- Applicable to air or neutral gas.
- Air pressure inspection of air conditioning system in plant
- Air pressure measurement of ventilation and exhaust works
- Air volume regulation of dedusting equipmen
- Underground ventilation pressure measurement
1. This product has two electrical interfaces, one gas pipe junction
2. The electrical interface of this product is RJ45 crystal / male connector, including the integration of power line and signal line. The
wiring sequence of crystal head is in accordance with the wiring specifications of T568b: ① white-orange, ② orange, ③ white-green,
④ blue, ⑤ white-blue, ⑥ green, ⑦ white-brown, ⑧ brown.
3. The output of the two-core cable is 4-20mA, the black cable is the current input port, as the red one is +24V.
4. The gas pipe junction use the positive pressure as the input.