The linear variable differential transformer (LVDT) has been widely used in applications such as power turbines, hydraulics, automation, aircraft,satellites, nuclear reactors, and many others.These transducers have low hysteresis and excellent repeatability.
DC-operated LVDTs are rugged hermetically sealed sensors, stainless steel 304 housing.They are designed for environments containing moisture,dirt,etc.They are designed to operate in conjunction with computer-based data processors(standard) or PLCs(option).
- SS304 construction, Spring loaded
- DC operated, Built-in signal conditioner
- 3-wire voltage output 0-5V or 0-10V
2-wire current output 4-20mA
- Measurement ranges from 0mm to 8mm, high
- resolution and repeatability.
- Contactless, Long lifespan.
- Measurements of metal manufacturing.
- Measurements of building material.
- Cylinder position measurement
- Measurement of glass production line.
- Applicaitions on dump trucks
The Dimensions of Mounting blocks: