The linear variable differential transformer (LVDT) has been widely used in applications such as power turbines, hydraulics, automation, aircraft,satellites, nuclear reactors, and many others.These transducers have low hysteresis and excellent repeatability.
LVDTs are rugged in hermetically sealed sensors, constructed entirely of stainless steel 304 intended for environments with high humidity,dust and other harsh ones.They are designed to operate in conjunction with computer-based data processors(standard) or PLCs(option).
- SS304 housing, spring loaded
- DC operated, Built-in signal conditioner
- External transmitter at the end, 3-wire voltage output 0-5V or 0-10V, and 2-wire current output 4~20mA are available.
- Measurement ranges from 0mm to 100mm, high resolution and repeatability.
- TIR measurements
- Hydraulic cylinder position sensing
- Valve position sensing
- Roller gaps alignment
- Brake system inspections