Magnetic flow switch can output ON or OFF signal accordingto the flow, it is an important component of the fluid flow control system.When the flow in thepipe is lager than start-up volume,magnetic valve core is forced by the flow pressure to move forward then trigger the reed switch.
When the flow recrease to a volume smaller than start-up volume,magnetic valve core is forced back to theoriginal place by the repellant force of the reset magnet, the reed switch recovers.
- Use magnetic piston valve core, recover by magnetic force.
- Installation from any angle.
- Case material is nylon(PA) and glass fiber, has good mechanical strength.
- The permanent magnet filter to remove impurities.
- Water after three layers of strong magnetic, to soften water and not easy to scale.
- Water Heater
- Air conditioning system
- Pharmaceutical equipment
- Engraving equipment
- Boiler equipment
1. MOQ: One set;
2. OEM Service: We can produce as client's demand and environment condition;
3. Quality: We have standardised production lines, with extremely strict quality control system;
4. Delivery Option: We contracted forwarder and flexible out sourcing express shipping method avaiable;
5. Reasonable competitive price;
6, We accept return and refund policy on condition;
|Contact Type||Normally Open|
|Switched Voltage(max)||200V DC / 140V AC||200V DC / 250V AC|
|Breakdown Voltage(min)||250V||400~580V DC|
Contact Resistance (intial max)
|0.2 Ω||0.2 Ω|
|Operation Temperature||0℃~ +100℃||0℃~ +100℃|
|Standard Operation Pressure||≤1.0MPa|
|Inlet Thread||G1/2 BSP (outer)|
|Outlet Thread||G1/2 BSP (outer)|
|Installation Mode||From any angle|
W131 Magnetic flow switch Connection pipe through the G1/2 outer thread, while installation please make sure that fluid flow the same direction with the arrow logo shows on the shell .The two leads of magnetic flow switch connected to the application circuit。The application circuit connected or disconnect rely on the reed contacts point whether it is closed or open.
Attention: The direction of the inlet that the arrow shows on the case .