The linear variable differential transformer (LVDT) has been widely used in applications such as power turbines, hydraulics, automation, aircraft,satellites, nuclear rea t repeatability.
DC-operated LVDTs are rugged hermetically sealed sensors, stainless steel 304 housing.They are designed for environments containing moisture,dirt,etc.They are designed to operate in conjunction with computer-based data processors(standard) or PLCs(option).
- SS304 construction, Spring loaded
- DC operated, Built-insignal conditioner
- 3-wire voltage output 0-5V or 0-10V
2-wire current output 4-20mA
- Measurement ranges from 0mm to 500mm, high resolution and repeatability.
- Contactless, Long lifespan
- Position feedback of machine tools
- Hydraulic cylinder position sensing
- Bridge deflection&Concrete crack monitoring
- Valve position sensing
- The subway tunnel crack monitoring
Dimension Of Transmitter: