The linear variable differential transformer (LVDT) has been widely used in applications such as power turbines, hydraulics, automation, aircraft,satellites, nuclear reactors, and many others.These transducers have low hysteresis and excellent repeatability.
DC-operated LVDTs are rugged in hermetically sealed sensors, constructed entirely of stainless steel 304 intended for environments with high humidity,dust and other harsh ones.They are designed to operate in conjunction with computer-based data processors(standard) or PLCs(option).
- SS304 construction, Spring loaded.
- Better measurement repeatability with the use of a precision sleeve bearing.
- Quenched probe with a great abrasion resistance.
- An internal signal conditioner.
- 2-wire and 3-wire available.
- TIR measurements
- Fabricated metal products gaging
- Safety valve seating verification
- Roller gap alignment
- Brake system inspections
Dimensions Of Mounting Blocks: