The linear variable differential transformer (LVDT) has been widely used in applications such as power turbines, hydraulics, automation, aircraft,satellites, nuclear reactors, and many others.These transducers have low hysteresis and excellent repeatability.
DC-operated LVDTs are rugged hermetically sealed sensors,stainless steel 304 housing.They are designed for environments containing moisture, dirt,etc.They are designed to operate in conjunction with computer-baseddata processors(standard) or PLCs(option).
- SS304 construction, Explosion proof
- DC operated, Built-in signal conditioner
- 3-wire voltage output 0-5V or 0-10V
2-wire current output 4-20mA
- Measurement ranges from 0mm to 15mm, high resolution and repeatability.
- Contactless, Long lifespan
- Petrochemical and natrual gas industry
- Combustible and explosive environment
- Military weapons manufacture
- Hazardous areas with explosive dust and gas
Core Extension Rod: