The linear variable differential transformer (LVDT) has been widely used in applications such as power turbines, hydraulics, automation, aircraft,satellites, nuclear reactors, and many others.These transducers have low hysteresis and excellent repeatability.
DC-operated LVDTs are rugged hermetically sealed sensors, stainless steel 304 housing.They are designed for environments containing moisture,dirt,etc.They are designed to operate in conjunction with computer-based data processors(standard) or PLCs(option).
- SS304 construction,Spring loade.
- DC operated, Built-in signal conditioner.
- 3-wire voltage output 0-5V or 0-10V
2-wire current output 4-20mA.
- Measurement ranges from 0mm to 500mm, high resolution and repeatability.
- Contactless, Long lifespan.
- Hydraulic cylinder position sensing
- Bridge deflection&Concrete crack monitoring
- Valve position sensing
- Position feedback of machine tools
- The subway tunnel crack monitoring
Dimension of Core:
Dimensions of Mounting Blocks:
Packing & Delivery:
|Packaging & Delivery|
Standard exporting package.Neutral box packaging, cartons an
d foam inside Corner, sponges and other protection, to ensure the safety of traffic.
|Lead Time||about 10 working days after your payment|
1. MOQ: One set.;
2. OEM Service: We can produce as client's demand and environment condition;
3. Quality: We have standardised production lines, with extremely strict quality control system;
4. Delivery Option: We contracted forwarder and flexible out sourcing express shipping method avaiable;
5. Reasonable competitive price;
6, We accept return and refund policy on condition;